Mayweather Evicted from Las Vegas Office
Floyd “Money” Mayweather Jr. is currently on vacation, eating $500 dollar lobsters while his office in Las Vegas is being evicted for not paying his rent.
Employees were given notice Tuesday and packed up their things in a rental truck before the landlord locked the doors, sources said.
According to a complaint in Las Vegas district court, Mayweather, who in May earned $22.5 million for fighting Sugar Shane Mosely in Vegas, is five months behind on rent and owes the landlord more than $63,000 dollars.
Mayweather’s lawyer, Jeffrey Morse, said he is withholding rent because the property’s conditions were substandard, though he did not give specifics.
Mayweather still has a year left on a three-year lease for $10,781 per month. He is expected to file a response by Aug. 17.
Latest posts by Edgar Gonzalez (see all)
- Freddie Roach Kicked in the Chest for Making Racial Slurs SEE VIDEO - November 21, 2013
- Pacquiao vs Rios Prediction - November 14, 2013
- Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios Face Off with Max Kellerman - October 28, 2013
- Timothy Bradley Stops Marquez to Remain Undefeated - October 14, 2013
- Boxing’s Most Boring Fighters - October 10, 2013