Muhammad Ali at WrestleMania Back in the Day
Anyone who knows me knows I hate UFC but I hate WWF even more. It’s too fake and dramatic for me. For those who really know me, as a child I use to loved wrestling of course that was until they burst my bubble by telling me WWF was fake.
I was surfing the Sports Illustrated website and I stumbled across some old school picture of the wrestlers I used to love. It brought back so many memories, I thought you guys will enjoy a trip down memory lane too.
This picture is from 1985 of Hulk Hogan and Muhammad Ali, Ali raising Hulk Hogan’s arm in victory at the first Wrestlemania from Madison Square Garden.
1988 Randy “Macho Man” Savage and Elizabeth
1989 Jake “The Snake” Roberts
1990 The Ultimate Warrior
1990 Ravishing Rick Rude
1992 The Undertaker
1996 Shawn Michaels
Many of them will never be forgotten. The Undertaker was my favorite. Who was your favorite wrestler?
All Photo Courtesy of WWE
Latest posts by Edgar Gonzalez (see all)
- Freddie Roach Kicked in the Chest for Making Racial Slurs SEE VIDEO - November 21, 2013
- Pacquiao vs Rios Prediction - November 14, 2013
- Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios Face Off with Max Kellerman - October 28, 2013
- Timothy Bradley Stops Marquez to Remain Undefeated - October 14, 2013
- Boxing’s Most Boring Fighters - October 10, 2013